Ok--I just need to vent for a minute. I am a stay-at-home-mom and I cannot keep up. So many of you update your blogs at least daily and some of you even more than that!! I have to decide if I am going to be a good blogger or if I am going to keep up with the house work!! Trust me--I would much rather blog!! Anyway, I am going to try to be better about this. Please bear with me. My other problem is that I am also on Facebook! It is addicting because I have been able to find people I haven't seen or talked to in years. The terrible thing is so many of them have all of these cute pictures on their page, and, well--I haven't had time for that either!! Pathetic--I Know!!
So here is what is going on in my life. Jason came home from work on Wednesday of last week and got to be home for the remainder of the week. The terrible thing about this is that he has a fractured rib so he was in a great deal of pain and couldn't do much. I did, however, get to go to Canton! It was so much fun! I got lots of stuff (mainly jewelry) but some other goodies too! Here is a picture of my favorite purchase this trip!
The other thing I am realizing as I wait FOREVER for my picture to upload, is that my computer is so SLOW!! Apparently I am just negative today huh? Oh Happy Day!!
Now I am off to do some housework and figure out where to hang my new treasure!!



5 comments:
Love your new treasure, I am going to go to Canton next month and may have to look for that :)
I was beginning to wonder if you were still alive!!! Good to see a new post. I won't hold my breath for the next one...LOL My baby needs me to breathe!
Have a great day, S
First, I'm happy to see you blogging again! Second, you can blog daily or less than that and still keep up with your house. The problem dear Jill, is the same one that I ran into a couple of weeks ago when my blogging slipped behind-it's that dang crackbook, I mean Facebook! It's sooo addicting! Just talk and play on your fb and direct them over here to your blog to see all of your cuteness! You're so funny-I need you to blog! I also need that picture you got from Canton! :) Who did you go with? How is your mom and sister?
Yep, pretty cute stuff and I am happy to see a new post too!!!
You are cracking me up! I wish I would have known you were going to Canton! We could have planned on running into each other! Let me know next time you go! I love the treasure you picked up there! SO PRETTY! I have to agree with you...FB is adiciting! I have tried to get on less lately so I an stop neglecting things around my house too! I am home today with Kalie, she's got a doub;e ear infection, so while she is napping I'm catching up on blogging and FB! How long have you been staying home? I know you loved teaching!!!
Post a Comment