I must admit before I even start that I have to cheat. What are the odds that I would be tagged the very day AFTER I clean all of the pics off my computer?? So--I went to my very large memory card and chose the 4th picture from there!! Here it is:
This is picture of Jake at Sonshine School. They were in their buggy and heading out to hunt Easter eggs!! Can you believe how little he was??
Here are the rules
1. Go to the fourth picture in your computer
2. Post the fourth picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 more people
I tag: Connie, Michelle Ramirez, Rishanne, and Stephanie!!



3 comments:
That is so cute!!! Girl your on a blog roll today!!!:)
YAY for you back on to blogging! WOO HOO! That picture is too stinkin' cute!Look at his cheeks!Hey, I'm gonna cheat kind of...I did this 4th pic in the 4th folder tag on Dec.15th. Go check it out!
http://theramirez5.blogspot.com/2008_12_01_archive.html#445391627307378613
I don't know if clicking on that will take you to it or not?
Ahhh! I've never been tagged! Yay...I'll try to do it soon!
Post a Comment