Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Things that start with the Letter R

I noticed on some of my friends' blogs that they were playing some cool game thing where they were assigned a letter and they had to think of things they like that start with that letter. I am not very clear on the rules. I don't know if I am supposed to do a certain number, but here are mine. Lacy gave me the letter "R".

  1. my Redeemer--who paid the ultimate price for my sin and yours
  2. romantic evenings with my hot hubby
  3. random things my precious children do or say
  4. retail therapy--aka--shopping!! (tricky--I know)
  5. reading blogs
  6. running around with friends
  7. re-arranging furniture
  8. rifle hunting (for deer or hogs)
  9. Reese's Peanut butter anything
  10. rainbows--that remind me of our Awesome God!!

Hope you have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Im with you on the retail (just no money), reeses, Redeemer, running around with friends......Like you. I love ya!