Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OK--Against My Better Judgement




I am giving in to post pics of what the bathroom looks like as is--right now. Please understand that we ripped up the carpet so I could finish painting before they come to re-do the floors. It is disgusting under there, so I threw down an old blanket. I have also removed the doors, so I am literally baring it all--you can sort of see that my closet is not so organized. And yes, for those of you who are wondering, I will be tackling that project next. I am hoping to go today to pick paint for the sheet rock part of the bathroom. I am doing chocolate brown on cabinets, doors and trim and will come back with a khaki color for the sheetrock. I will post pics of the progress along the way and then the final results!! Please keep in mind--I am no decorator!!

5 comments:

Lacy said...

The brown really pops. It is going to look so good!!!! Yah Jill!

Michelle said...

Lookin' good in there! THANK YOU FOR POSTING!

spanki said...

look at you go!! it will be finished before you know it!

Sada said...

Great job Jill! I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I am glad you found my blog because now I have yours!!! Good luck on painting! We just did a ton of that in our own house and in C/S at my parents! I can't wait to see what it looks like when you are done!!!!

Oh yea, I found the Feldman's on your blog! Chris and I were good friends back in HS! I didn't know you guys were friends!!!! Please tell him and his wife (Angela??) I said HI!!!!