Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm Still Here!!

I know to some, it may seem as though I dropped off the face of the earth. Oh contrare!! Things have been SO crazy. There have actually been several days that I haven't even turned my computer on, much less posted or even checked blogs. Sad--I know. Well, we finally got our sheetrock repaired after the damage from Ike! Now, the fun begins. I have been painting like crazy! If you remember from my older posts, I was re-doing the kids' bathroom. Well, those plans had to be put on hold when Ike came. Now things are back on, so I will post pics soon of the progress. Our Holidays were wonderful! We are truly so blessed!! Jason was off for 2 whole weeks and was home the whole time! Boy was that nice, but it made it very hard when he had to leave yesterday!! He will be back Friday though, and then Saturday he turns the big Four-O!! I am off to be busy with the painting and the children--I will post more soon!!

5 comments:

Steph said...

you go girl. i totally know how it is to "get in the zone". i actually turned off the "pooter" this morning and didn't turn it back on till this evening! now i'm getting off again cause i got things to do!!!

Sada said...

yeah, you're back!! I was wondering :) Jason turned 40!!! Happy Birthday Jason.

I'm glad you got your sheetrock fixed. Happy painting and i can't wait to see pictures!

Michelle said...

I'm so happy you posted! I've been checking everyday. I would love to see photos of all your craftiness/handywork! Also, we need to see Christamas pictures! :)
I'm so demanding!
Take care!

Lacy said...

Yah, I was hoping today when I checked it wouldnt say 352 days until Christmas!!! So glad your back!

teresa said...

Glad to have you back! Can't wait to see pics of the progress!