Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
















Okay--these will be the last pictures I post of the snow. It is just so exciting to see it around here. The last time I can remember accumulation like this was more than 20 years ago!!!! The kids had a ball last night. Then when we woke up this morning we went outside to play some more. Sadly, I couldn't help them build a snowman. Perhaps it is because I am clueless. I had seen people roll a snowball around until it gets bigger and bigger. The problem was, that the snow was so powdery that it would NOT stick together!! Oh well, the kids still had a BLAST!!!! The coolest part of all is that last night I had to go to the grocery store. It was so beautiful to drive around and see the houses decorated for Christmas with the yards blanketed in snow. It is beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!!!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

My holiday music is blaring! All of my christmas lights are on and it's noon! It's beautiful and I'm having the best day! Cute pics! I think our snowman is about to bite the dust! So sad!

jenny said...

I blogged about the snow, too. :-) I am not blogging as much since I started working full time. I'm Kindergarten teacher this year! I work at the church school in the same building as Sonshine school. There are two more bloggers at Sonshine School I can hook you up with----I think you knew them?? Great to see your blog. It looks great!

Lacy said...

The snow was a blast! You def got the mom of the year for pics. I have hardly any. Im staling the one of us. Love ya girl.

Sada said...

Oh my gosh.....great pictures!! what fun at the cookie exchange...again, I LOVED yours :)

Michelle said...

Ok Jill, I'm a blogger too and I'm so thrilled that you and Shannon Housely Davis have one! YAY!!!!! We have the same background! What wonderful taste you have! Great minds think alike!:) Let me know if I can add you to my blog list.

Michelle said...

Hola Chica! YES, add me! I already added you!

Steph said...

ok my friend i'm going thru "yeager family update" withdrawals....

Hillary said...

So much fun!!! Cade asks me everyday now,"Is it going to snow today mommy?". Cute,cute! Much love.