Simply precious!!!
Great pic! There outfits are so cute. Sorry we didn't see you guys.
Those are some cute kids!! No makeup artist--just me! I never thought I'd be putting makeup on my son......
Those are so cute. I want you to post or send me the pics of the kids trying on glasses in the store. Kyndall told me about that and she thought that was so fun!
As cute as it gets! Precious!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Simply precious!!!
Great pic! There outfits are so cute. Sorry we didn't see you guys.
Those are some cute kids!! No makeup artist--just me! I never thought I'd be putting makeup on my son......
Those are so cute. I want you to post or send me the pics of the kids trying on glasses in the store. Kyndall told me about that and she thought that was so fun!
As cute as it gets! Precious!
Post a Comment