Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bringing in the plants AND.....

Okay, so the wonderful weather forecasters in our area called for it to freeze Monday night. I decided to bring in my plants, just in case. They have now been inside for 2 nights and I have also left them in during the day. I placed them in front of my living room window so they could have some sun. As I was walking through the living room a few minutes ago, I happened to notice a visitor on my blinds in the window!! PANIC!!! Yes--you read it right, ON my blinds! Needless to say--I had to be BRAVE and capture it. My daughter was there and told me to get a cup. She even brought me a bucket, but no--I had to catch it with my hands. I just knew I could do it!! And I did!! Now, for those of you that know me, I knew you would never believe this, so I had Jenna take some pics!!



I know I look scary, but the important thing is--I CAUGHT THIS LIZARD WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!



3 comments:

Lacy said...

I am so proud of you for being so BAWAVE!!!!!! (as Lane would say)

Sada said...

Ok.....I just realized by looking at Lacy's sidebar that you have a blog page!!!!!!! yea!!!!!!

Regarding the lizard.....I am very proud of you!! I even like lizards, but I don't know if I could have caught one barehanded!!

Alice said...

Girl, I have missed you dearly!!!!! Hope you are doing great. I hate touching live things that aren't people or mammals. Hope you had a great weekend