



We decided to have a surprise birthday party for Leslie's 35th. The cool part was that she had NO idea. She thought she had organized everything so we would all meet at the local Mexican food restaurant. Instead, we had all gathered at my house (except for Lacy because she was taking Sada to her "Walk"--thanks Lacy!!). Nina tricked her into thinking that she was just dropping something off at my house! Even Leslie's sister, Shelly was in on it! We had Taco Salad with all the fixins and my personal favorite--DESSERT!! Thank you to everyone who helped get it put together. We love you Leslie--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



3 comments:
Sorry I missed it Leslie! It was all for a great reason though! Looks like a great time! :)
So much fun!!! Jill, I love your blog. Hopefully I will have a new post up this weekend....
Sorry I missed it...looked like fun. I am glad that you have a blog...I miss you guys. But I will see you soon!
Post a Comment