Here is the next step in the bathroom makeover. I am taking it gradually because we will be getting new flooring and ceiling (thank you Ike) and I don't want to do too much before the workers get here and make a mess!! I realized that I have some touch up to do around the hinges (where you can see white). I have decided I am going to paint the hinges black like the handles. I will also be painting my trim in the same brown. You can see to the far left of the picture that I haven't done trim yet. Please stay tuned because I have started other projects and I need input as to what I can do with them. I will post the pics and let you all offer suggestions.Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Step 2--still not complete
Here is the next step in the bathroom makeover. I am taking it gradually because we will be getting new flooring and ceiling (thank you Ike) and I don't want to do too much before the workers get here and make a mess!! I realized that I have some touch up to do around the hinges (where you can see white). I have decided I am going to paint the hinges black like the handles. I will also be painting my trim in the same brown. You can see to the far left of the picture that I haven't done trim yet. Please stay tuned because I have started other projects and I need input as to what I can do with them. I will post the pics and let you all offer suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks so good and FRESH!
It looks wonderful!!!! how exciting
look at you go girl!! looks great!! and i can not wait to see more!
looks great!! I can't wait to see your new floors too!
Post a Comment