Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally--I Have Joined the Blogging World!!

Ok--Ok--I know--what took me so long? Well, I didn't know what I was doing to start with. I also know that once I start I will become addicted. Sadly enough I was already a blog stalker before I even had my own blog. I literally checked my friends' blogs daily and sometimes more than once a day! I was so excited to start. I woke up from my Sunday afternoon nap and rushed to the computer to download (or upload--I don't know the difference) some pics so I could do my first post. Well, I am already experiencing technical difficulties. I think that is another reason I was hesitant to start this blogging thing. At this time I am unable to get pics off of my camera to my computer. I don't know if it is my camera's fault or my computer's fault. I am sure it is not my fault! (Really I have done it thousands of times, but it will happen no more). So, please bear with me. I know pics are what make a blog interesting. I am also about to start several projects around here and I want to show before and after pics. I know that you will lose much sleep if you think you will not be able to see pics of my progress, so I will wait to start until I can figure out this problem.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Im first!!!Im first!!!!! I cant wait to start the blogging journey with ya!! Welocme aboard!!