We headed to a friends house where we cooked out and shot skeet. The kids had a ball eating hot dogs and cheetos and drinking kool-aid. They were FILTHY, but hey--that is part of the fun--right?
Then at the last minute we decided to go watch the fireworks show. Let me just say that I had on NO makeup because we started these festivites at 4:00pm and it was so hot I knew I would be sweating anyway! So just pretend I don't look quite so....."lovely".
Needless to say--we came home, took baths, and crashed!! Hope you all had a great
4th!



4 comments:
cute pictures! :) Looks like a GREAT TIME! :) Rebecca has been dirty all summer it seems, but having a ball! :)
FUN on the 4th! Hey, kids are supose to get dirty...that's what it's all about!
Lovin the pic of the kids in front of the dirt bike!
looks like fun!! Cute pictures :)
P.S. I don't think your life is simple at all....how about..The Race We Run....or something like that..you are always goin' and busy!!
Post a Comment