
I am SO pumped!! Jason and I are going to take the Financial Peace University course!! Dave Ramsey rocks!! I don't know much about him yet, other than what I have heard from other people, but I am so excited. Financial Peace here we come!!!!! Now I realize that I am excited, but this will be a huge sacrifice for me because I am somewhat of an impulsive shopper! I know that will have to stop! I know it won't be easy, but oh how worth it!! It is not too late, so if you live around here and want to take it with us, let me know!!!!



4 comments:
We took this course this year and it is WONDERFUL. Really use the envelope system! Really use your small group!
And ENJOY!!!!
You know how I feel!!! I want to live like no one else so I CAN LIVE LIKE NO ONE ELSE! You'll find little Dave is kinda cute and HILARIOUS!!!
Hey! I tagged you on my blog for an award. Tee hee! Go check it out!
www.swizzdailydiatribe.blogspot.com
Welcome to the cult, um, club!
I love Dave and hate him all at the same time.
I love him b/c I got to spend my tax return money on a Colorado vacation this year and not paying off anything.
I hate him b/c I really want new beds for my kids new room but we have to get a refrigerator, lawn mower, and trimmer first...then wait for the next pay check, and then the next..to get the beds. I want them NOW. I know, just stick a pacifier in my mouth.
So, Mia and Jules will be sleeping on the floor until we can save up to get the beds. For Real.
Just stick with it...it's rough at times but so rewarding! If you haven't read our Amish Swinney's blog...read it from time to time when you need a boost of motivation.
Post a Comment